top of page
Inserting your Custom Orthotic Insoles
• Remove the existing sock liner or insert to provide enough space for your new orthotic.
• Place the new orthotic in the shoe, ensuring that it fits flat on the bottom of the shoe.
• If the insole is too long, simply trim the excess material from the toe box area. You can use your old insert as a template.
• We recommend that you wear the insoles a few hours a day, increasing daily until you can wear them comfortably all day.
• It is normal to feel the orthotic pressing slightly on different areas of your feet, especially your arch.
• It is important to allow yourself and your feet enough time to adjust to the new support. This could take up to two weeks.
• If you continue to feel discomfort after the break-in period, contact us.
bottom of page